lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

Sean Paul - No Lie ft. Dua Lipa

It is a song recorded by Sean Paul featuring Dua Lipa, It is a dance hall, pop and reggae fusion song.  It was released as a single on 18 November 2016. The song is about seduction and flirtation, Sean Paul tell her that he wants to know her body and she says "Don't be shy", in general is what says the song.


But I like this song because actually I am in Icesi Crew and we are making a choreography , so in this semester i joined to group of hip hop and this is the song of the choreography. No Lie reminds me all times in the last group of hip hop. because there i learned how to dance.this song transmits me happiness, thanks to these groups I am doing  what I like.

It is a connection because No Lie reminds me my old group and my old group reminds me when I was a kid and i danced saying that someday I would be able to dance like the people in the T.V  and I would be part of a group of Hip Hop.
Now I am in Icesi Crew, it is the best sensation that I can feel. when I danced No Lie, I remember when I danced in front of T.V with some songs of Sean Paul, my mom always told me that I should be stiller because I got crazy with that kind of music. I just think that I am doing what one day I watched in Hip Hop videos.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Music Experience

The music is the meaning  of the world. that is to say, the music is the element that gives meaning to this world, with out music this worl...