lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

MC Kekel - Partiu

It is a song recorded by MC Kekel (Keldson Rodrigues), It is a Osadia Funk song. Osadia Funk is a Brazilian musical style. The song is about a discussion between MC kekel and his wife because he was going to a party or to be with his friends and that is something that his wife does not like.




This song reminds me the grade excursion, It was a incredible experience, every time that I am listening this song i feel joyful because I imagine I am in the beach party, dancing and listening funk. Mainly this song reminds me one specific moment, what happened is one of the teacher of another school said that it was too late and we should sleep, so everybody started to jeer him and the DJ play Partiu and all students started to dance funk while the teacher go out of the party, so the teacher was going out and the party get more fun. It was the best night in all the excursion because we all feel San Andres island in our bodies, It is the best sensation that I could feel.

Also when i took a shower in the hotel i listened Osadia funk, I closed my eyes and I felt the island into me, I like to fun the moments in that beautiful Island.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Music Experience

The music is the meaning  of the world. that is to say, the music is the element that gives meaning to this world, with out music this worl...