lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something

This is a song recorded by the duo A Great Big World featuring Christina Aguilera, it was published in 2013. It is a indie pop song.



This song reminds me a old friend, I grew up with him, he was my brother of another mom, we study together, he sleep in my home and i sleep and his home. we were very united, but in our adolescence we take different paths, he started to smoke and  he took the bad path, I did´t like that but he did not hear my advice. so one year ago, he suffer the consequences because he hang out with bad people, so one man finish with his life for problems in the neighborhood, I did not know nothing, his sister called me the next day in t morning, i just hear she was crying... each time I am listening this song I remember when I was looking his closed eyes in the mortuary because this is the song that I was listening when I remembered all the old times next to his devastated mother.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Music Experience

The music is the meaning  of the world. that is to say, the music is the element that gives meaning to this world, with out music this worl...